Monday, March 15, 2010

Your Grandest Downfall

This poem is about a girl yearning for love..hopelessly heartbroken I say..that girl could be you,that girl is me.

No matter the time,no matter the place

I carry you within my arms and through my paths

I wish to be the delicious,gold mornings that alight upon you

But its on your deep,dark nights..

that I yearn to be the moonlight you walk in..

the arms for you to soak in

I want to be the kindness that shines in your eyes

But I'd even settle for the madness in your heart

I am the home you so often brutally walk past

But I will always be the busyness you drown yourself in

I am witness to the battles you wage

I watch your pain and make it mine

I am a treasure trove brimming just for you

the part of your spirit that believes 'I can'

I am the possibility of your transformation..

and if you allow me..

I will be your awakening,your calling,your love

No comments:

Post a Comment