Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Tonight thy spirit please leave me alone

Let loneliness and depression finally take its toll

My noble soul is ready to declare

I need to give up,I need to despair

For too long I've fought this battle

And the only thing thats left is my bruised matter

Tonight thy spirit please leave me alone

Let the tears come at night,oh please let it hurt

Coz they've sneaked upon me all silent and yet robust

Now I walk with Depression on my right and Loneliness on my left

I watch and sigh and then climb into my bed

I pull the covers over myself

knowing I sleep with no hope in my heart

1 comment:

  1. oh baby, why so sad? why are you depressed? you aint surrounded by loneliness and depression! im there by your side. cheer up love, its a beautifull day and you are made to make it brighter by your lovely lovely smile. love you

    ReplyDelete